Avoids anthills on the patio
- For terraces, patios and walkways
- Deters ants from removing sand from beneath the pavement which over time makes your paving wobbling
- Secures and stabilises a long-term beautiful terrace
- Can also be used for perimeter drains, fascines and stone drains
If you do not want ants to invade your patio, place Fibertex Patio® underneath your pavement. You will then enjoy a beautiful and even patio for many years.
Fibertex Patio® is designed to be used for lightly loaded areas such as patios and walkways.
High quality product based on virgin raw materials granting a life time of more than 100 years.
Patio® product range
|Fibertex Patio®||1 m x 20 m||20 m2||80 gsm|
|Fibertex Patio®||1 m x 25 m||25 m2||80 gsm|
|Fibertex Patio®||2 m x 25 m||50 m2||80 gsm|
Patio and walkway stabiliser
- Remove about 20 cm soil and unroll the first layer of fabric overlapping the edges. Overlap lanes with 20 cm.
- Place a layer of about 10-15 cm graded aggregate.
- Hose the graded aggregate layer gently. Compact several times with e.g. a plate vibrator.
Place 3-5 cm moist levelling layer of sand on top of this. Place levelling rails in the sand.
Use a sliding bracket (a board or similar) to level out the surface.
- Unroll the second layer of fabric and make sure it is flush with the edge. Overlap lanes with 20 cm.
- Place the slabs 10-15 cm from the edge of the fabric.
To prevent slaps from sliding, establish support along edges by laying edge slaps in a thin concrete layer. Edge restraints can be used as an alternative.
- Sweep dry, fine sand between the slabs and vibrate the slab paving gently.
Find Contact Person
Find a relevant contact person from the home and garden business area by choosing your region or country.