Building the future together
The Fibertex team knows the building industry well and we understand its constantly changing demands.
We use this knowledge - together with input from our customers - to create valuable solutions throughout the value chain. We continually strive to develop innovative new products, enhance performance and improve the end-user experience.
This requires strong, forward-thinking partnerships, based on in-depth knowledge and a passion to succeed in the building industry.
How we add value to your business
- We are committed to increasing efficiencies via optimised manufacturing and innovation in product design and installation
- We offer customised solutions - based on premium quality, high performance and optimum safety - to create business value
- For your peace of mind, all our products are certified by leading quality, environmental and safety authorities
Building Industry applications
Fibertex offers a wide range of nonwoven products for the building industry. The nonwovens are mainly used as support material for:
- Waterproofing membranes for a flat roof
- Roofing underlays for a pitched roof
- Anti-condensation for a metal roof
Find contact person
Find your local contact person for questions regarding building applications by choosing your region or country.