Fibertex Quality Policy
Fibertex Nonwovens wants to be the preferred supplier of nonwovens for industrial and technical applications by being the quality benchmark for products and services within our core areas.
Fibertex Nonwovens meets customer expectations with regard to our products and services and ensures compliance with relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
To strengthen our market position and enhance our competitiveness, we are committed to:
- Focusing on value-creating activities
- Working with continual improvements
- Exceeding the demands and expectations of our customers
- Specifying and communicating raw material quality with our suppliers
- Maintaining high quality throughout the value chain
Through information, education and training, we wish to ensure that all our employees:
- Are quality-conscious and take responsibility for their own work
- Have the right and the obligation to react to defects
Fibertex Environmental and Energy Policy
Fibertex Nonwovens is aware of the importance of environmental protection. Whenever feasible in terms of finances and technology, we aim to reduce our consumption of resources and the environmental impact arising from our products and processes.
Fibertex Nonwovens is committed to working with continual improvements and to:
- Improving the efficiency of our energy consumption
- Reducing waste
- Focusing on waste management to increase the share of recycled waste
- Focusing on product safety
- Motivating our employees through information, education and training
- Focus on energy-efficient project planning, including purchase of eco-friendly and energy-efficient equipment, raw materials and services.
Relevant legislation and statutory requirements set the minimum standard at Fibertex Nonwovens.