Fibertex Quality Policy
Fibertex Nonwovens wants to be the preferred supplier of nonwovens for industrial and technical applications by being the quality benchmark for products and services within our core areas.
Fibertex Nonwovens meets customer expectations with regard to our products and services and ensures compliance with relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
To strengthen our market position and enhance our competitiveness, we are committed to:
- Focusing on value-creating activities
- Working with continual improvements
- Exceeding the demands and expectations of our customers
- Specifying and communicating raw material quality with our suppliers
- Maintaining high quality throughout the value chain
Through information, education and training, we wish to ensure that all our employees:
- Are quality-conscious and take responsibility for their own work
- Have the right and the obligation to react to defects
Fibertex Environmental and Energy Policy
Fibertex Nonwovens is aware of the importance of environmental protection. Therefore, we aim to reduce our consumption of resources and the environmental impact arising from our products and processes.
This policy applies to all production sites and employees of Fibertex Nonwovens.
Fibertex Nonwovens is committed to working with continuous improvements in relation to:
Green House Gas
Reduce Green House Gas emissions by:
- Transforming existing energy supply to more environmental friendly
- Reducing energy consumption relative to production
Reduce our energy consumption relative to production by:
- Ensuring energy-efficient design, including purchase of energy-efficient equipment
- Identifying and implementation of energy saving projects
- Capacity boost of existing platform in order to reduce relative energy consumption
Responsible raw material consumption by:
- Identifying and implementing waste reducing projects.
- Focusing on waste management in order to increase the proportion of recyclable waste
- Introducing of recycled waste in our own production
- Collaborating with suppliers who commit to our approach to the environment.
Reduce consumption of water relative to production by:
- Ensuring water-efficient design eg. by recycling water
- Enable our customers to create high-performance and sustainable solutions
- Target a reduced consumption of raw materials, chemicals and hazardous substances through innovative product design.
- Promote circular economy whenever possible
- Relevant legislation and statutory requirements set the minimum standard at Fibertex Nonwovens.
Education and awareness
- Motivate our employees through information, education and training
- Promote sharing of best practice