- High acoustic performance
- An aesthetic and environmentally friendly solution
- Adherence to the strict standards of fire retardancy
- A robust product to handle and install
- Resistance to all common cleaning detergents, and can be vacuum cleaned and wiped using a damp cloth
- High puncture resistance
- UV resistant
|Sound absorption||Up to 97 %|
|Fire classification||B-s1, d0|
|Standard dimension||1.15 x 40 m|
Relevant Acoustics Cases
Find Contact Person
Find your local contact person for questions regarding acoustics applications by choosing your region or country.
Other product variants
Learn more about FiberAcoustic® 75. A highly flexible and flame retardant solution, that ensures maximum breathability. No dust or skin irritation guaranteed.
FiberAcoustic® 450 Colours
Offers a unique opportunity to be creative towards customer-specific designs, without compromising the acoustic performance.
FiberAcoustic Impact 19
A noise-reducing solutions that decreases the sound of steps by 19dB. Besides reducing noise, the solution also provides for an improved indoor climate.