Fast installation - simply by using a Stanley knife
- FA Impact is laid on top of the concrete floor, which must be free of dust.
- The rolls must be laid with tight joints and the joints sealed with 5 cm wide tape to prevent intervening of concrete.
- A thin layer of plastic foil is placed on top of the fabric, before concrete is poured.
- For walls, FA Impact and the plastic foil are pulled up lengthwise of the wall.
- Corners are cut using a Stanley knife and secured with tape.
- Concrete can then be cast according to the instructions from the supplier.
Find Contact Person
Find your local contact person for questions regarding acoustics applications by choosing your region or country.