- Less noise and an improved well-being
- An aesthetic and environmentally friendly solution
- Adherence to the strict standards of fire retardancy
- A robust product to handle and install
- Resistance to all common cleaning detergents, and can be vacuum cleaned and wiped using a damp cloth
Relevant Acoustics Cases
Find Contact Person
Find your local contact person for questions regarding acoustics applications by choosing your region or country.
Other product variants
Learn more about FiberAcoustic® 450. A highly flexible and flame retardant solution, that ensures maximum breathability and is UV resistant. No skin irritation guaranteed.
FiberAcoustic® 450 Colours
Offers a unique opportunity to be creative towards customer-specific designs, without compromising the acoustic performance.
FiberAcoustic Impact 19
A noise-reducing solutions that decreases the sound of steps by 19dB. Besides reducing noise, the solution also provides for an improved indoor climate.