Corporate Responsibility Policy
Fibertex Nonwovens acts in a socially responsible manner in the countries in which the Group operates. This entails that, as a minimum, all companies of the Group must comply with local legislation and obtain the permissions required to lawfully operate the business. The individual companies of the Group have therefore set up procedures to ensure compliance with this mandatory requirement.
Moreover, Fibertex Nonwovens generally respects the ten principles on human rights, labour standards, the environment and anti-corruption as expressed in the UN Global Compact. However, Fibertex Nonwovens has not formally joined the compact at present.
It is important to Fibertex Nonwovens that the Groups businesses endeavor to comply with the principles on human rights, labour standards and anti-corruption and that they seek assurance on acceptable standards when appointing business partners and suppliers.
Fibertex Nonwovens maintain high standards when it comes to ensuring environmental conditions and limiting environmental risks. In addition, the group addresses environmental conditions from a business criteria aspect with due consideration for the long-term perspectives and the Groups good reputation.
Fibertex Nonwovens will promote a diverse workplace. We will ensure that our employees can use and develop their skills in the best possible way regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, political opinion, age, disability, sexual orientation etc. Further, we will work to promote the number of the under-represented gender in our management by creating equal frames and opportunities for all.
The Ten UN Global Compact principles
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights, and
2. Businesses should make sure they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
4. Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
5. Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
6. Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8. Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Contacting Fibertex Nonwovens A/S
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Web site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact Fibertex Nonwovens A/S.
Copyright© Fibertex Nonwovens A/S - all rights reserved www.fibertex.com