Environmental and Energy Policy
Fibertex Nonwovens is aware of the importance of environmental protection. Whenever feasible in terms of finances and technology, we aim to reduce our consumption of resources and the environmental impact arising from our products and processes.
Fibertex Nonwovens is committed to working with continual improvements and to
• Improving the efficiency of our energy consumption
• Reducing waste
• Focusing on waste management to increase the share of recycled waste
• Focusing on product safety
• Motivating our employees through information, education and training
• Focus on energy-efficient project planning, including purchase of eco-friendly
and energy-efficient equipment, raw materials and services.
Relevant legislation and statutory requirements set the minimum standard at Fibertex Nonwovens..